Support UWC When Buying Groceries!
King Soopers Community Rewards Program
Last year, UWC members chose this program as their #1 choice for fundraising activities for UWC.
King Soopers donations to UWC are made directly from Loyalty Cards. 5% of all purchases will be contributed to UWC directly through your Loyalty Card, and you don’t have to do anything except use your Loyalty Card number when shopping. This is at NO cost to you.
Please enroll your Loyalty Card now!
If you have questions or need assistance enrolling your Loyalty Card, please call or text UWC Board Member, Norma Portnoy at 303.908.9371. She will be glad to walk you through the enrollment process, on the phone, while you are on your computer submitting the necessary information.
How to Enroll
- What you need to do: The requirement for using your Loyalty Card is twofold:
- You need to create an online account with King Soopers
- You need to register your Loyalty Card online with King Soopers and link it to our UWC account.
- PLEASE NOTE: You must have an email address to participate.
STEP 1: Create a King Soopers Digital Account
NOTE: If you already have an online digital account, skip to STEP 2.
- Go to kingsoopers.com and click on “Sign in”.
- Select “Create an Account”.
- Enter your name, email address, and a created password. Write down your email & password because you will need it in Step 2.
- Enter your King Soopers Loyalty Card Number or Alt ID, which is your phone number.
- Click that you accept the terms.
- Click “Create Account”. You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email.
- Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Account.
Continue to Step 2 to register for the King Soopers Community Rewards Program. This is where you link your account to UWC.
STEP 2: Register for King Soopers Rewards Program
- Go to kingsoopers.com and click on “Sign in” at top right corner.
- Sign in using the email address and password created from Step 1 above.
- Select “My Account” in the drop down menu, which is under your name.
- Select “Community Rewards” from the left-hand side.
- Under “Find an Organization”, enter the UWC NPO Number PJ370 or click search for University Womens Club.
- When University Womens Club appears, click “Enroll” and you are done!
You should now see University Womens Club listed under “Community Rewards” on your Account Summary page. It will look like this:
Community Rewards Donation Summary
Status: Currently Enrolled
Organization Name: University Womens Club
Enrollment Date: 03/12/2019
Organization Number: PJ370
Change Organization / Cancel Enrollment
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING in this program to help UWC raise needed funds!
Designate UWC in the Amazon “Smile” Program
Donate to UWC Scholarships to Support “non-traditional” CU Undergraduates
Consider making a regular contribution (monthly). All funds are used for UWC scholarships.