Support UWC When Buying Groceries!
The King Soopers Rewards Program
King Soopers donations to UWC are made directly from loyalty cards! 5% of all purchases will be contributed to UWC directly through your LOYALTY card, and you don’t have to do anything except use your loyalty number when shopping!
How to Enroll
You need to link your King Soopers LOYALTY card to our UWC account.
- What you need to do: The requirement for using your loyalty cards is twofold: 1. You will need to create an online account with King Soopers; 2. You will need to register your LOYALTY card online with King Soopers so that it is linked to our UWC account.
- How to do it: PLEASE NOTE: You must have an email to proceed
STEP 1: Creating a King Soopers Digital Account
*NOTE: If you already have an online digital account, skip to #2
- Go to kingsoopers.com and click on “Enroll Now”
- Select “Create an Account”
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email & password—will need it in step 2)
- Select “Use Card Number”
- Enter your King Soopers LOYALTY Card Number or Alt ID, last name and postal code. If you don’t have your loyalty card, you can use your phone number as the Alt ID)
- Under “Select Your Preferred Store” enter your postal code
- Select “Find Stores”’
- Choose your store then select “Create Account.”
You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email.
- Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Account.
Continue to step #2 to register for the King Soopers Community Rewards Program (here is where you link your account to UWC).
STEP 2: Register for King Soopers Rewards Program
- Go to kingsoopers.com and click on “enroll”
- Sign in using the login and password created from Step 1 above
- Select “My Account” from drop down menu (upper right corner under your name)
- Select Community Rewards from the left-hand side under “Account Summary” heading
- Under Find an Organization: Enter the UWC NPO Number: PJ370 or click search for University Womens Club
- Once University Womens Club appears, click “enroll” and you are done!
You should now see University Womens Club listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page, looks like this:
Community RewardsDonation Summary
Status: Currently Enrolled
Organization Name: University Womens Club
Enrollment Date: 03/12/2019
Organization Number: PJ370
Change Organization / Cancel Enrollment
Please enroll your loyalty cards now, and let Kathy Herder (firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you have any questions. We really appreciate your purchases and contributions received from them, so PLEASE enroll your cards now. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION
Why the King Soopers card?
This was the #1 choice for fundraising activities that members chose on last year’s survey. Many people are familiar with this program from other organizations to which they belong.
Designate UWC in the Amazon “Smile” Program
Donate to UWCScholarships
to Support “non-traditional” CU Undergraduates
Consider making a regular contribution (monthly). All funds are used for UWC scholarships.
- Donate directly to the UWC Scholarship Fund by clicking the PayPal button below.
- All donations over $50 per year are acknowledged in writing for tax purposes.
- If you wish, you may make your donation “in memory of” or “in honor of” (there is a space on the form)
- You may pay via credit card or PayPal. When you click “donate” you will be taken to a payment page, operated by PayPal. You may pay via PayPal or credit card. If you pay by credit card the charge will appear as “Paypal-UniversityW” or “PAYPAL*UNIVERSITYW.”