The University Women’s Club presents the Margaret Willard Award annually in the spring. The woman receiving the award must fulfill some of the following criteria:
- Demonstrate outstanding work in her field of endeavor
- Enhance the quality of life for women on the Boulder campus and/or in the Boulder community
- Be an exceptional role model
- Elevate women’s performances
- Bring honor to all women and to the University/Boulder community through her accomplishments
To the nominator: please complete the form below. A complete nomination includes the information in the form, letters of support that address the award criteria from the nominator and at least one additional supporter, and a current biography or resume of the nominee.
The nomination may be submitted online.
Deadline is March 1, 2023