UWC Scholarships are administered by the CU Office of Financial Aid. Students must apply for the UWC Scholarship through the CU Scholarship Portal.
Further information is below
Eligibility for a UWC Scholarship
- be a Colorado resident
- have had a delay or interruption in their college education
- be at least 24 years of age
- be working on their first undergraduate degree
- have completed at least 12 semester hours at CU-Boulder with a 3.0 GPA or better
- plan to enroll for at least 9 credit hours for both semesters of the scholarship year
Priority is given to those who have not previously won the UWC scholarship.
GPA, financial need, initiative, leadership, and service are considered in the screening process.
- Several scholarships of up to $5000 are awarded annually
- Awards are made in March. Scholarship winners are honored guests at the University Women’s Club Annual Spring Luncheon, which takes place in April.
- Submit the CU-Boulder Scholarship Application, including the required resume and University essay, by February 15 online at colorado.edu/finaid/scholarships.html (CU Boulder Office of Financial Aid). Phone (303) 492-7347 for assistance.
- Submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.ed.gov as soon as possible after January 1. Application must be on file at CU by February 15.