UWC Scholarships Support “non-traditional” CU Undergraduates
In 1982, the University Women’s Club established a scholarship fund to help nontraditional students achieve their educational goals – students over 24 years old who are returning to complete their education after a gap. Your generous donation helps make their education possible!
Scholarships are designed to encourage aspiring CU-Boulder students who might not otherwise have the opportunity to continue their studies. Because they are older, recipients often face the difficult task of combining study with family and job responsibilities.
Donating is easy!
- Donate directly to the UWC Scholarship Fund by clicking the PayPal button below.
- All donations over $50 per year are acknowledged in writing for tax purposes.
- You may pay via credit card or PayPal. When you click “donate” you will be taken to a payment page, operated by PayPal. You may pay via PayPal or credit card. If you pay by credit card the charge will appear as “Paypal-UniversityW” or “PAYPAL*UNIVERSITYW.”
- Donate online via the CU Foundation Website.
- Send a check to the CU Treasurer: K. Herder.
Consider making a regular contribution (monthly). All funds are used for UWC scholarships.