Welcome to the University Women’s Club of CU Boulder
UWC President 2014-15
The purpose of the University Women’s Club is to promote friendships among the members, to strengthen their bond of common interest, and to provide service to the University by annually funding scholarships.There are many benefits of belonging to the UWC, including:
- Ability to participate in more than 20 interest groups
- Ability to participate in the Lecture Luncheons with outstanding speakers from Colorado University and the community
- Ability to attend many events held throughout the year such as the Membership Coffee, the CU Opera-and-Brunch event, the Honors Reception
- Development of friendships through club activities
- Improvement of opportunities for non-traditional students in learning, in leading, and in living by providing scholarships
Club membership is open to any woman in the community who has interest in the University of Colorado.
Interested women should contact Joyce Spencer: 303-325-5394.